Get it on Steam!
Zenzizenzic hurls you into the abstract perils of a bullet-strewn fever dream. Battle your way through five varied levels in Classic Mode or explore an open world in Macro Mode, both of which are stuffed to the brim with legions of enemies. You’ll dodge an onslaught of bullets while returning fire with an awesome arsenal of weapons and power-ups, leaving complete and utter destruction in your wake.
Published by Adult Swim Games, Zenzizenzic will be available during Early Access for 7.99$, until final release at around late June to early July 2015 for the slightly higher price of 9.99$. You can grab it now with the discount for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Zenzizenzic is being developed by bitHuffel's Ruud Koorevaar. Before starting he didn't know a damn thing about game design, development or anything concerning building games, except for what was garnered during 15-20 years of playing games. That didn't stop him though. Ruud set out to realise his passion and learn it all as he goes.
- Singleplayer and local co-operative. Play with a buddy (aka scapegoat)!
- A large arsenal of weaponry to choose from. We got lasers, pods, charge shots, black holes, time jumps and more to come!
- A rogue-like gameplay variant called ‘Macro’.
- Mindblowing speed and movement accuracy. All the tools necessary to get out of the tightest of fits.
- Dynamically increasing difficulty. We can't have things to be too easy right?
- Bonus levels with unique challenges. Earn enough points and you shall be given entry.
- And a blasting beat by bignic, known for the multi-platform hit Zombies.
- "Zenzizenzic is an old-school bullet-hell style shmup that looks about as crazy as a game with that name should."
- "Even this early on, Zenzizenzic feels great, engaging and challenging for all types of shmup players."
- Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
- "Although still in quite an early state Zenzizenzic already feels like a well polished twin stick shooter."
- Alex Wilkinson, Indie Game Magazine
- “I swear on the almighty Gaming Gods. Zenzizenzic is bloody brilliant!”
- Robin E, The Gaming Ground