Get it on Steam!
Available on Steam's Early Access soon!
Zenzizenzic is a fast paced twin-stick shoot 'em up. Weave through intricate bullet patterns and dodge enemies to rank your score among the greatest and beat various challenges. Play with up to two players and use a variety of weapons to blast thy foes to smithereens.
Lots of weapons, varied and challenging patterns, pixel perfect controls, blasting beat, mindblowing speed and an unique graphical style; that's what it's all about!
Zenzizenzic, to be published by Adult Swim Games, will be in Early Access on Steam soon and scheduled for final release at late June 2015. You can play it with a controller (like an Xbox360 controller) or with mouse and keyboard.
Zenzizenzic will be available for Windows, OSX and Linux at a price of 9.99 Euro/USD on Steam.
Zenzizenzic is being developed by bitHuffel's Ruud Koorevaar. Before starting he didn't know a damn thing about game design, development or anything concerning building games, except for what was garnered during 15-20 years of playing games. That didn't stop him though. Ruud set out to realise his passion and learn it all as he goes.
- Singleplayer and local co-operative. Play with a buddy (aka scapegoat)!
- A large arsenal of weaponry to choose from. We got lasers, pods, charge shots, black holes, time jumps and more to come!
- A rogue-like gameplay variant called ‘Macro’.
- Mindblowing speed and movement accuracy. All the tools necessary to get out of the tightest of fits.
- Dynamically increasing difficulty. We can't have things to be too easy right?
- Bonus levels with unique challenges. Earn enough points and you shall be given entry.
- And a blasting beat by bignic, known for the multi-platform hit Zombies.
- "Zenzizenzic is an old-school bullet-hell style shmup that looks about as crazy as a game with that name should."
- "Even this early on, Zenzizenzic feels great, engaging and challenging for all types of shmup players."
- Chris Priestman, Indie Statik
- "Although still in quite an early state Zenzizenzic already feels like a well polished twin stick shooter."
- Alex Wilkinson, Indie Game Magazine
- “I swear on the almighty Gaming Gods. Zenzizenzic is bloody brilliant!”
- Robin E, The Gaming Ground